View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 11:34 AM   #2302
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Agree with Rmtt. I'll add that you could probably up your protein intake if you want to.

Weighed in at 182 yesterday after work yesterday. Had my suit for the wedding show up for a test fitting and everything was too big. So I'm basically going to tell them to drop a size on everything. Suit will then show up 2 weeks prior to the wedding, so hopefully everything fits then lol. Need to hold this size for the next 3monts FML.

Also had engagement photos on Monday, they turned out really solid. Girl does some good work for sure!

Anyways, lifted legs today before work. Threw in a lot of cardio since I'll be driving back up to PA after work today. Not looking forward to 9hrs in the car lol.
I did notice on a TDEE calculator yesterday that my recommended protein intake should be around 179g/day. Seemed a little high to me, but that was with lower carb intake as well. I think I'm going to play around with my macros this go around and see what happens. Thanks for the advice gents!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00