View Single Post
      10-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #18
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Thanks for all the replies guys. I was looking at the planet ocean series for breitling and for omega the seamaster series. It seems omega only sell at retail but you can get a small discount from the breitling stores. I'm in Houston and I never see anyone w these two brands only tag. I will make a wise decision as I think both are classy watches.
You might want to proofread what you just wrote.

I think all in all you are getting a better watch with an Omega, however Breitlings tend to be flashier and are more trendy right now in my opinion. I think that the general design of Omega watches is much more "timeless" than those of Breitling. IMO there's more of a "macho" factor to Breitling's as well with their aggressive styling and larger than average dials.

I think Omega makes the best "mass market" luxury watch out there; They both spend a ton on advertising (Breitling spends more), so you aren't getting something that no one else has by any stretch of the imagination. And everyone has their own opinion of each of them. I will say that they both make a high quality product.

Last edited by bolinp78; 10-07-2013 at 02:42 PM..
Appreciate 0