View Single Post
      11-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #54
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
Personally, I wouldn't get either. If your looking for a nice timepiece, and reasonably priced, look at Tissot, and Hamilton. My friend deals with high end pieces, and recommends either brand. I personally purchased a Hamilton from the khaki field collection. I added it to my collection of higher end watches. You will be surprised how nice, and the quality of these timepieces. Good luck.
Hamilton = Swatch.

http://www.swatchgroup.com/en/brands...range/hamilton

Not bashing them. I actually own this watch from them that i bought when I was much younger, and I still wear it from time to time, when im doing something rugged and dont want to damage another one of my watches:

However quality is no where near breitling or omega... on my chrono all the buttons rusted after snorkeling in the Indian ocean for a couple weeks.
I like the look of the watch, but the automatic movement still isnt near what other watches can do, and the band material is cheaper in comparison to the the two brands boots is looking at.