View Single Post
      11-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Excellet and Very Affordable

I don't post much about watches in the $200 price range, largely because I don't buy many of them, so I don't have any basis for having much to say. This holiday season, however, I ordered a few inexpensive watches to give as a Christmas gifts. I will keep one, but I have no idea which one, but I'd like to keep the least expensive one.

I ordered them on the basis of one review I read on the WWW. (http://wornandwound.com/2014/08/13/o...400bwo-review/) I ordered the watches and then I started looking for more reviews and I found them, so I'm referencing them here.
I'm not nuts about every watch that was reviewed, but I know that it's harder to find bad watches than it is to find good ones, so I didn't care. I just needed a general sense of who Orient are.

Here are the ones I ordered. We'll see what happens...I hope I won't have to use the one I'd like to keep as a "just in case" Christmas gift.

(Prices shown are MSRP. If you want an Orient watch Google the model name followed by the word price and in many cases you'll find it for a good deal less. You'll probably come across other dial and metal colors too.)

Orient Anchor - $180
Edit: The Anchor is the watch that appears on here somewhere, probably at the end...for some reason I couldn't get it to paste in as did the other pics. The Anchor's is the one with a white dial.

Orient Surveyer - $285

Orient Symphony - $210

Orient Bambino - $260

Orient Mako - $245

All the best.
Attached Images

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed

Last edited by tony20009; 11-22-2014 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0