View Single Post
      01-05-2021, 06:03 PM   #2761
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Familiar to an extent, know of those that have used it with good results. What are you trying to heal and what have you tried thus far in regards to healing/recovering that area?
Trying to get my piriformis muscles to settle down, and figure out why I have an impingement type pain between my right front delt and upper pec muscle that tends to cause radiating tightness to my neck and traps. Recently developed forearm pain in my left forearm as well. That’s intermittent.

I’ve done extensive core work, mobility drills, strengthened my back, worked on my glutes; the issue seems to pass then just come right back to ground 0. Same thing happens with my impingement issue. The forearm thing tends to go away while I’m working out, but on back day during showering the the forearm muscle cramps up to hell anytime if I try using my left arm for scrubbing.

I’d realllllyyyy like the piriformis thing to go away if anything. It’s a hinderance to pretty much everything else. Only time it went away completely since I’ve had it is when I went on a long ass hike in Hawaii. Incidentally, all the other tight areas like in my shoulder area went completely away the next morning. Same thing with the patellar femoral issues and plantar fasciitis in my feet.

I’ve read numerous anecdotal stories on forums while looking for answers where people who had things like chronic back pain, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, or overall tendon tightness throughout the body, etc say that they went on some 15-20 mile hike in the mountains or something and the next morning their body was like brand new. I can’t seem to duplicate this even though I’ve experienced the same thing before.
Appreciate 0