View Single Post
      05-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #38
Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

The "mental peace" is a curious thing to me with Actuary and other statistical roles. It sounds like you're able to take it a little easier at this role opposed to others and I don't know that I'll be going into financials (that's more my brothers cup of tea). I wonder how much stress the job will lend and what will be worth it at the other side of the tunnel. It sounds as though (although your background is much more extensive) that with that kind of background one would have a decent amount of options, and that is appealing. I'm afraid sometimes that there are too many options from any given degree plan and because of that there may not be specific jobs that I could get my feet under without first having some experience which may or may not be attainable.

That is quite the lifetime I'd have to say. Mine will look something similar but with a crap ton more of military involvement inbetween haha. Glad to see some eclectic choices still function well in the modern world opposed to straight track folks.