View Single Post
      03-09-2018, 03:14 PM   #1204
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

I wanna say i thought this was funny but at the same time i appreciate when i see anyone going to the gym to make themselves better health wise. This poor guy was probably in his late 20's looking so out of shape he kinda looked like Chunk. ..the kid from The Goonies but the adult version I say that because his gut was spilling out of his sweat pants and just hanging over. I mean he waddles when he walks lol Anywho so the female trainers at my gym are all hawt but i don't know what she was thinking but she had him on the Assisted Pull Up machine (the one where you step up and rest your knees on the padded platform and you can set whatever weight adjustment you select on the side). Well the trainer set it for him and she says go ahead and he's giving it all he's got! And for the life of him he's grunting and squirming as he couldn't even do one Now the funny part was his body wasn't moving but just hanging and the only thing moving was his neck as he's trying to reach his chin way up high. The trainer literally says out loud "Oh come on...you can't give me one?" He literally yells out "I'm freakin' trying god dammit!" as everyone looks and she looked embarrassed. I wanted to laugh but instead i smirked and looked the other way.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0