09-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #4199
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Have a cabin can use but would likey be solo. So sit in the woods with guns and booze by myself doesn't sound like good recipe. Barely hang out with anyone anymore.
Hey.
Haven't been around since pol was nuked but read your situation and I'm going to toss .02 at ya.
No camping trip or drink or buddy or magic wand is going to pull off the load presently on your back and in your mind and heart. What will is time and attitude. Ask me how I know...

Don't try and make everything okie-dokie in a few days or whatever. Ain't happening.
Stay on your horse and ride. It's what you have to do. Smiling and laughing again is where you need to get back to and I promise you that there are blue skies beyond the clouds you're in now.

Don't beat yourself up. Be proud of who you are!!! Try to relax your thoughts as best you can and slow that melon down. Half full is where you're headed because you'll figure out the half empty needs to be in the rearview.
Sounds easy, right? Well it isn't but it will happen if you allow it. Allow it, it's ok. Patience and just keep riding. Don't continually search your past, because it's just that.

Time, my man. Time.

Peace.
King Rudi13154.00