View Single Post
      09-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #466
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

[QUOTE=yco;26681023]SC turned its light off in last corner.. literally at the last corner entrance..
and after watching the onboard cameras seems like Russel made the back of the pack think race started.. cause he left quite a margin between him and the car in front on the straight and floored it then braked again.. looks like he s been caught napping a bit at a place that cars in front could pull away fast..

its at 21:25 on F1TV..

but more importantly i believe Russel can be blamed but Kvyat had a huge gap before the last corner as well.. i guess these 2 things wobbled the pack and crash happened..

and even if it looks like its Sainz's fault in the race since he crashed from behind actually he was pacing himself pretty ok.. cars in front was acting anormal..

*One things for sure it must have been blind mans bluff, certainly for Sainz but knowing it was a rolling start on the tricky bendy track some caution could have been employed and passing manoeuvres initiated later.
Note Grosjean's uttering that ''Bottas was trying to kill me''. It is serious mate for those words and it's not good enough Masi saying there is no problem with the current r/s system.
Thanks for telling its on F1 tv, thats right they don't show it 48 hours later in UK after the event.
Appreciate 1