View Single Post
      11-25-2021, 09:56 AM   #135
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by satvee View Post
Congratulations to all of you who were able to place orders.
I have preordered in September and was contacted by my dealership(USA) and after sending the confirmation I was told I would need to pay market value rather than MSRP.
Looks like all the dealer fee is about 6000USD.
I feel like I need to ask for my deposit refunded as the dealership is not willing to negotiate.
I was told they are being generous when every other dealership is asking for more.
Anybody in the same boat?
The consequences of the dealer franchise system. We cannot tell what city you are in, but I'd send emails to the internet sales managers to all dealers within a 4-5 hour drive and solicit bids. I think there was also a dealer on another thread (https://bmwi.bimmerpost.com/forums/s...8#post28291538 post #134)...get his quote too. You can either show a MSRP quote to your local dealer to match or just do the deal with whomever makes a reasonable quote. The cost of trucking is only a few hundred dollars within that range. My last BMW came from a state away and arrived on a one-vehicle flatbed. All went perfectly for a $400 shipping cost while the local dealer couldn't find a car and then wanted $500 in document fees if he did.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner

Last edited by Sportstick; 11-25-2021 at 10:09 AM..
Appreciate 0