c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
car scene is decent, but nothing like cali. We have a couple tracks up here, but nothing too exciting IMO. You have to drive a bit for tracks. Now backroads... we have plenty.

I love it here. The air is clean, the land is green and overall people are nice. Seattle is a great city. Everything is close by, good food, lots of outdoorsy things to do too if you like hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing (water or snow), boating, etc. There's a ton of things to do up here and you literally are minutes from the mountains, sea and lakes. Plenty of job opportunities here too; google, microsoft, boeing, nintendo, amazon, expedia, t mobile. That being said, housing is pricey.

The fall and winter months suck, but once you get to spring and summer I could argue that we have some of the nicest summers here. The weather starts to turn to rain/wind end of October and you can expect that to stay till end of March. Then the sun appears, flowers bloom and the scenery is amazing here. The summer temps are in the 80s to low 90s and it sunny for a good few months straight. Overall, the weather is mild and I like that. Its not too cold or hot.
Oh I’m sure lots of people like it, like I said it wasn’t for me. I also ran into a lot of people who only lived there due to the high paying job situation compared to other areas and didn’t really want to be there either. The same could be said for any city like NYC or LA too so YMMV. Depends on what you like.
Appreciate 0