07-31-2019, 03:59 PM   #2459
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
While I'm on here complaining, would like to get other's take on another thing that annoys me. Would any of you get annoyed if you're say working out on a bench press bench and someone just comes over and takes weights that are stored/hanging on the bench? Said person doesn't ask if I am going to use said weights. Just takes them. I also want to add with my gym, there seems to be shortages of certain size plates or they somehow end up on the other side of the gym. If a certain plate isn't at the apparatus I'm using, I suck it up and walk to a apparatus that is free with the weights I'm looking for; even if it's right next to me but someone is using that apparatus. I just think it's common courtesy which isn't so common these days.

It annoys me. I don't like people approaching the equipment I'm currently on. I extend them that courtesy....so they can do the same thing. Especially if I'm squatting or benching, I'm typically going to be using most or all of the weight that is on the equipment.

I've had one guy grab a 45 from my bench and load just the one on a leg press. Did his set and left it.

I yelled across the room and told him if he was finished, I wanted it back as I was moving up to 3 plates on the bench. He brought it back and said something whimsical....and I replied what he was doing was a waste of time anyway.

Now he avoids me!