bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
I get that with my visa signature with no annual fee and 1.75% cash back. If I want coverage beyond 90 days there is a fee. The claims process would be more of a hassle than doing it through Apple.
I've made two claims with AMEX. Both were very easy. One was for an item that was accidentally damaged. All I had to do was provide a copy of the receipt and the statement which it was charged. They credited me back the full amount into my AMEX account and told me I could keep the damaged item.

Second claim was for a Xerox Phaser 8560MFP/D printer. Extremely expensive printer. Ran into a problem with the main board with it just out of warranty. AMEX asked for an estimate and then approved the $900 repair bill. I charged the repair onto my AMEX and the credit washed out the balance.

ETA: I forget the cash back rewards I get on my AMEX Blue. But I do get cash back and with no annual fee.
I do like visa though as it is accepted everywhere I can use it for mundane things like groceries or big ticket items. I had a discover card but had to keep another card because it wasn't accepted everywhere.
Appreciate 0