View Single Post
      05-19-2020, 07:25 AM   #30
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
When I worked in Europe, my family was back home in California. It was hard at first, but I got used to getting out there and traveling on my own. I learned to really enjoy it. Go take that trip!

As for which car you should take, that's a tough one. What a problem you have! (sarcasm)

We will most likely take my wife's X5 and cruise. I love my 3er but I think X5 is begging for a long road trip.
Haha thanks. All my M's are well used, and frankly all keepers, so miles don't concern me much. It'll be all about the experiences, which is exactly what a road trip like this should be.

I did the same thing you did, but was/am single. I did 3 month business trips to Munich a couple of times, and every weekend, I was doing a road trip in a rental car. It was so cool to get to experience new things like that (Nurburgring, Stelvio Pass, Salzburg, Lake Como...).

Personally, I'd be more than happy to do a trip like that in a G05. Big fan of that car. Like I said, Z4MR would be fun on paper, but I might regret that decision not too far into the road trip
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11415.00