View Single Post
      04-12-2021, 08:21 AM   #1969
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalom3 View Post
I totally agree with you on this one. This shows you how a traffic stops can go from 0 to a 100 in a split second. Passenger approach is good on a busy highway or freeway but we are trained to always watch their hands because the Hands will kill you ( 1.Fatal Error). I would always approach with caution, observe and always remember time is on your side. I do have my handgun out especially at night. Once you make contact, always ask the driver to keep his hand on the steering wheel, if the person is a bit hesitant and fidgety as long as you see their hands, call for a back. If you feel your spider sense is tingling, work your way back to your unit and find cover and wait for your 11 10 to arrive. My academy is 26 weeks and the training/tactics we get here in SoCal from CA Post is very important.
What a mess, the problem is when dealing with someone who is goal oriented and has the determination to kill you the advantage falls on the criminal. What a shame. I don't know anything more about this, was the suspect wanted or just completely offside over the traffic offences?
Appreciate 2
Littlebear3509.50
Sedan_Clan25022.00