Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Again with the name calling, why?

You can not appreciate the subtleties of this type of a situation until you've walked up to a car full of asshole on the side of the road in the middle of the night by yourself. The tactics are subtle, fluid and can be dynamic. You have to make subtle choices/decision and you often aren't aware you're making them. Approaching a car on the passenger side has never been something I thought made sense. There are some who swear by it. From my view standing behind the drivers left shoulder forcing him to be off balance to see you is an advantage. I hate seeing coppers leaning in the drivers window or standing directly beside the driver's door. You are in a kill zone, and are asking for trouble if someone want's to give it to you.
....as I've said in another post, I try to learn from past experience and modify my behaviour moving forward.
Exactly

The public has some nerve asking anybody to do this job! Basically because some think we need a gun in every kitchen. Or ten.
I guess we will not discuss how we got here, nor how to get out. But don't be under the illusion that this machostupid locker room talk is anything but that.

Murf
Appreciate 0