04-13-2021, 04:36 PM   #2033
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Gun control will be one of the hardest things to accomplish in this country. Voiding or rewriting the 2nd amendment would mean you can do that to any other amendment and that basically means the bill of rights would lose its sole purpose.

It's a lot deeper than just saying "let's have a form of gun control in place." I don't have the answer to this for you.

Even if there is a change, there will be a rise in illegal arms entering this country in one way or another, meaning even more criminals will have access to weapons. Like I said, I really have no solution but maybe we can start off by outlawing owning automatic rifles by civilians? I'd love to know why a regular person should be allowed to own one.

Also cmon man, Sedan_Clan and Murf993 are just here answering questions for us all here that we as non LE always wonder. No need to bash them. let's just keep it respectful.
"Gun control will be one of the hardest things to accomplish in this country. Voiding or rewriting the 2nd amendment...."
And this is what they no doubt said in Australia back in those dark days. I prefer speaking of "gun safety" and "reinterpreting" the 2A. But we can't just wring our hankies.

Respect is a two way street (Clan: "I just ignore him...."). I wish Clan & Murf#2 could respect the real & valid papers & opinions I put up here to counter some of their untenable opinions. It seems you can only be with them or against them.
Life doesn't work that way. If you put an opinion out, be prepared to explain it.

Murf

Last edited by Littlebear; 04-13-2021 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0