View Single Post
      04-13-2021, 06:00 PM   #2048
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
As has been said before, entropy rules. If you don't go forwards, you will go backwards.
Every once in a while we get new tax laws because folks have figured ways around the old laws. What, we should stop trying to collect taxes?
Nobody says we are going to solve the problem, but can we significantly lessen it? Many countries have.

Murf
Many countries are starting from a different point. For example, they aren't in a situation where it is estimated there are more guns than people in their country. What do you do then when guns outnumber people? Those bad guns could stage a coup and take over the country!!

But seriously - what? It is one thing to work from a position where there is far less guns than people...can slowly pare them down even further over time. But you guys? Nah. It isn't happening, you've reached critical mass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
You'll take my musket over my dead body.
Should be easy enough. While you are tamping down your powder, I'll just use the business end of the bayonet on mine to put you down, and then I'll have TWO MUSKETS!!!! Muhahaha - should be ready for a drone fight then!
Appreciate 2