Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
No it hasn't. Not by a long shot. My department alone handled 700 fatal DUI's in my county last year. Statistically we have been averaging 10,000+ alcohol related collisions a year in this country since 2010, and that's not even including drug related DUI's. It's a huge issue, which is why I'm becoming a state certified DRE in July and why I've been in some additional DUI certification/training all week.
Thanks for the reply.

"Q: Is drunk driving increasing or decreasing?

A: Between 1991 and 2017, the rate of drunk driving fatalities per 100,000 people decreased by nearly 50%. For drivers at the legal drinking age, that rate decreased by 68%."

I noticed CA is the second worst state for fatalities (2003 - 2011), behind only Texas. But they are also the biggest states, & I haven't seen per capita #s yet.

https://www.thezebra.com/resources/r...tatistics-2020

Murf
DUI's DO NOT ONLY ENCOMPASS ALCOHOL RELATED CRASHES!!!!

You always have these know-it-all Google search responses and won't listen to anything else. I tell you we've averaged a certain number over the last decade. You rebut with some other statistic. I am sitting in DUI training and talking with the DA and state/federal experts who know what they are talking about, and you're quick to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about ....yet again!
Appreciate 1
mahalom3163.00