Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
1. And what job exactly are you referring too that you need the best "tool" to do as a civilian?

2. Also, just because it's the best tool doesn't make it the right choice for everyone to use.

No one should be able to walk around a Walmart or Target strapped with a semi-automatic across their back.
1. Whatever job a gun is used for. A modern, capable capable rifle is much better at putting bullets on target than any handgun. And if the situation calls for putting bullets in people, high-velocity rifle bullets excel at inflicting damage to tissue, which is why the military use rifles. And hunters. And SWAT teams. Pick the best tool for the job. If I need to shoot someone that probably means I need to stop an attack on me or my family. The quickest way to stop an attack is to stop the attacker. Since I don't typically have an M1A1 Abrams tank with me, or even a SWAT team, I choose to have the best tool I can get my hands on, which is a rifle.

2. Right. Sometimes a handgun is a better tool. Sometimes a shotgun is better. Some people can't operate large guns because of physical limitations, so small pistols are best for them. In any case, I would rather have the option to chose the best tool for myself than rely on some government politician to tell me how to life my life.

3. Everyone should be able to walk around Walmart or Target with a semi-auto across their back. Every free adult should be able to go into that same Walmart and buy a brand new machine gun and the ammo to feed it with no questions asked.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25031.00
paquet629.50