Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
1. And what job exactly are you referring too that you need the best "tool" to do as a civilian?

2. Also, just because it's the best tool doesn't make it the right choice for everyone to use.

No one should be able to walk around a Walmart or Target strapped with a semi-automatic across their back.
Who can walk around with a gun strapped to their back? Surely nobody in California, or New York....or Nevada.....or Florida....or....?!?

The AR may not be the tool for you, but it's the go-to tool for me and many others.
I know you've seen the headlines. It's happened quite a few times, I believe last I saw it was in Texas. I'm sure you can pull up the news articles online.
That's not a common practice at all and headlines are designed to incite/sensationalize. I don't take outlier situations and apply them liberally. In all my travels across the country, I have never in my life seen any civilian with a rifle slung across their back. I'm sure it happens.....rarely....in off open carry states that allow it.
Appreciate 0