View Single Post
      12-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #28
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

I think what I like is more like "post punk" - Gang of Four , still my favorite.

When we went to see Romeo Void at City Gardens, I had no idea that their lead singer was the 180 degrees opposite of a young Debbie Harry, she was kind of very squat and VERY sweaty. Debora Iyall sounded hot . While she was singing White Sweater (it's etched in my memory) , she flipped her head and I watched a glistening bead of sweat jump off of her face and fly through the air shimmering in the lights and coming right at me. I tried to duck but it hit me square in the cheek.

The next day I had a zit there that was the size of Montana! No shit, MONTANA! I had to have 2 friends help me squeeze it, it was so damn big. Even now, I still have what looks like a very small beauty mark where it hit me. I was kind of pissed for years that I got scarred from her, but after seeing the VH1 story of Romeo Void and how badly they were treated because of the way she looked, I am kind of honored to carry her "mark" on me.

It comes back every year on the anniversary of the night she gave it to me. (not really, but I wouldn't be surprised )
DETRoadster11462.50
Run Silent15127.00