View Single Post
      12-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #34
BigT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: I12 i8 Coupe / I01 i3 120Ah

Most of you make the mistake to think the requirements for cars are everywhere similar to those of an average US customer who, by the way, belongs to the biggest energy wasters in the world and enjoys a public transportation system barely 2nd world standard.
And the industry will for sure not stop the change only because America has a problem to accept the urgency of innovation and action against the climate heating.
We see it more and more clear how China takes over technological responsability and leadership from the US. Their products become better and better and they really preparing an all new future involving European High-Tech know-how and decision makers. They have a strong plan, something that usualy another nation was known for, but doesn't seems to work any longer there. Too much signs of internal confusion and mental illness.

Still decades with ICE cars? Could be true for the US but for sure not here.
Here where we can see our huge majestic glaciers melting away, only because we're to stupid to accept and act responsible!
Latest elections in Germany brought huge wins for green parties and I'm sure it will also in my country next year. People become more and more afraid and start to think and act.
Appreciate 0