View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 09:37 AM   #126
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
Sometimes, I wonder what's sadder? Naivete? Or that a little cynicism is needed to quell the Messiah complex inherent in all of us? You speak like I did when I was 12 (but I was precocious). I would suggest your mental age catch up with your physical age real soon, whether it's regarding the topic of marijuana or GMO or however big guhbment is boning us in the ass. Take one second and a hard, hard, introspective (this is what most people lack) look at how, you, as an individual, can make even the slightest difference in the grand scheme of things. I'm of the camp that this isn't mankind's first run on this beautiful planet. Don't worry brah, we'll limit our own numbers and all that disease from eating GMO foods is just a teeny weeny ounce of population control.
I don't need your advice. If you want to eat gmo food go ahead. Like you said it is population control and survival of the fittest still applies.

BTW since you mentioned GMO's and marijuana. Why is it that GMO's are treated as innocent until proven guilty and marijuana is treated as guilty until proven innocent. What I mean is marijuana(cannabis) has been around for thousands or possibly millions of years and has known medicinal uses in traditional medicine, yet it is treated as if it is harmful. GMO's on the other hand have only became popular in the last decade and usually contain high levels of pesticide's yet people don't think twice abut eating them.

Last edited by bmw325i; 04-16-2014 at 09:56 AM..
Appreciate 0