Thread: Joke thread
View Single Post
      02-21-2019, 12:34 AM   #3
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Guy sees ad on TV for a weight loss program guaranteed to make you lose 5lbs in a week. He decides to give it a shot. The next day after signing up he gets a knock on the door. He find a beautiful woman at the door wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign that said "If you catch me I'm yours". Every day the same woman would show up but no matter how hard he tried he could never catch her. After a week he had lost 5lbs.

Excited with his progress he calls the weight loss company again and signs up for their 10lbs week program. The next day theres a knock on the door. He opens the door to find the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign that said "If you catch me I'm yours". However this one is even faster and again he's never able to catch her, but after a week he lost 10lbs and was feeling great!

So he calls the company again and asks for their best program. They recommend their 20lbs a week option. However they warn the guy that this is an expert level program only for people in top physical condition. The guy says he's doing great with the previous programs and he knows he can handle it.

The next day there is a knock on the door. He opens the door to find this huge, muscular, 7ft man standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign that said "If I catch you you're mine!"
Appreciate 7
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7559.50
SakhirM410784.50
wrickem2101.00