Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Do you submariners like submarines because they’re long, hard and full of seamen?
We like them better because they are long, hard, and BLACK and full of seamen. You know what they say, 100 sailors go down.....50 couples come back up. It ain't gay when it's underway.

also....

1) Two Marines are walking down the street when one of them spots a dog licking himself. One Marine says to the other, "man, I wish I could do that." To which the other Marine replies, "no, you better not. That dog might bite you!"

2) The reason the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines bicker among themselves is because they don't speak the same language. For instance, here's what happens after they secure a building. The Army will post guards around the building. The Navy will turn out the lights and lock all the doors. The Marines will kill everybody inside and then set up headquarters. The Air Force will take out a five-year lease with an option to buy at the end.

3) A senior chief, when addressing his 25 sailors, says, "I have an easy job for the laziest man here. Put your hand up if you are indeed the laziest." Almost immediately, 24 men raise their hands. The senior chief asks the other man, "why didn't you raise your hand?" The sailor replies, "because it was too much trouble, senior chief."
Joekerr7929.00
wrickem2101.00
King Rudi13154.00
Nkc1600.50