View Single Post
      10-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #452
ptbarnacle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16- MW M3

Gym Annoyances

I really hate ringing cell phones. The gym I go to has the cubbies for your keys,phone, jacket, etc close to the workout floor. They have a couple single showers but not a full service gym. Some idiot woman kept leaving her phone ringer on and twice last week got phone calls at 630am. Her ring was some stupid song. But what pissed ,me off was the second call on one day and the third call on the other day! She didn't turn her ringer to vibrate. AND you can hear phone say vibrating in the cubbies on occasion. A person I see at the same slot 4days a week, announced the next time she hears it ring, she'd flushing it. She walked over and switched this woman's phone to vibrate while staring at her so she got the point. I thought it was awesome because I couldn't have intimidated her like that. Epic awkward gym moment until sounds of weights slowly resumed.

I use a Costco water bottle and refill it several times during workout. DO NOT touch my water or my towel mistaking it for your own! Even someone else opening the cap voids the water. I can't drink from it. I've tried reusable water bottles but have left too many behind. I keep a case of water in my trunk to pull from while driving etc.

When needing a spot for bench press and the bro dips sweat into your mouth while you're under tension!! I sweat a lot when I workout. (If I'm going to spend 90 min plus drive time, I better make it count.) So I understand sweat. But please be considerate with keeping your sweat mopped up.

Racking dumbells out of order. Includes kettle bells.

Singing with headphones on. Even if not loud, it bugs me.

Crop dusting farts. You're not fooling anyone just cause your moving. It's kinda like forcing us to enjoy it like Obama Care.

Leaving gym towels on equipment or on floor when you leave for day.

Asking to work in to share bench or equipment and then not being considerate of workout pace. Please don't assume we can now spend time chatting. Manager ch the person's pace who was there first.