View Single Post
      05-16-2018, 12:54 PM   #1548
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'm a producer for universal music so I'm working with one of their Latin based artists for the next month or so.

I'm staying in the puerta de hierro/andares área, so as you can imagine, everywhere you go here are beautiful women who are thin with AMAZING curves.

I'm highly considering joining your club (aka the find a wife out here- I've traveled a lot for work and quite frankly I've never seen so many "common based" beautiful women in one city)
Oh, very cool. Enjoy your time out there. The other huge plus is the food and tequila. I became a much bigger fan of tequila after spending some time in Jalisco. You may also be experiencing some Mexican cuisine that you had not encountered in SoCal - PM me if you want particular suggestions. If you have time on the weekend, head over to TlaquePaque, there is an awesome shop/restaurant/hangout area (you can't miss it, it's the only destination in TlaquePaque - it's otherwise residential).

I actually met her stateside (her family moved here when she was 2), but they still have a house out there so they go often. The other thing about women from that area is that they know how to keep a home/treat their husband, at least both my wife and her mother do.
Appreciate 1
GoRomeo891.50