View Single Post
      07-05-2013, 10:09 AM   #47
cc3
Major
Rep
Drives: 1M, GT4, M2 M140i G40

Thought half the population in the US drove pick up trucks not exactly the most beautiful way to travel. I'm prepared to wait to see the interior before passing a view. For city work its designed to meet what most of the world needs. Compact design, easy to park, doesn't get dented due to carbon fibre plastic, easy to get in and out as no tunnel on the floor, great acceleration 7 secs to 60, no city taxes in those parts of the world that have them, suicide rear doors are neat, low servicing costs, low/no running costs especially if you charge from solar , 20 inch wheels will make it look good they are an option, standard navigation, no long list of options as standard kit will be good, handling will be fantastic as low centre of gravity- see the test mule video, there is no m sport that's missing the point of the car but there will be three trim options. It's also a different driving experience no gears, little need to use brakes for normal driving as the recharging effect slows the car. Rex version can charge the battery if you run out of charge.

I hear BMW will offer some great deals.

Expect they will be very popular if the Suez Canal gets blocked!
Appreciate 0