10-19-2021, 04:47 PM   #4608
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
I don't know, have you looked up the meaning of virulent yet? Less virulent means the characteristics of the virus have changed making less deadly which is not the case. That is way different then being less contagious/infectious. Yes, there is a lower viral load in vaccinated people and their bodies clear the virus faster, both meaning vaccinated people are less likely to infect others. You simply avoided my first question...
Excuse me, sir.
I put good time in to answer your question. If you put in equal time to what I did, you will know that this is a very hard stat to nail down. The articles I read said that we need better tracking to answer your question.
I tried to satisfy your inquiry by giving related info. I failed to find exactly what you want, but how does that bear on the bigger vaccination questions?

The best answer I found said that some of the virus shed from vaccinated folks consisted of some dead, weakened, & thus less virulent virus particles. Hence, on the whole the shed would be less virulent. To prove this you would have to culture many viral samples, which we don't do.

Last edited by Littlebear; 10-19-2021 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0