Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
I don’t either and I have a really hard time convincing any of the girls where I live that a “very light trim” does not mean leaving me where I can’t even comb my damned hair... and if I find one I like who does it the way I like it, she’s usually not working there the next time I go in... grrr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1and1 View Post
That... Exactly that. A good scissorist is like a unicorn. Almost have to treat them like a mistress.... :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
When you find a good one, just tell her to take your contact info if she decides to leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
But it takes a few times for me to know if she’s really good or it was just a fluke. Get a great cut, wow she’s the one, then after a good cut or two, the “one” starts not being so great anymore... kinda like dating, when they’re on their good behavior for awhile then they don’t seem to gaf and you see the real them... and to your point, by the time I decide, yeah, this really is the one, she’s gone... lol... so sad.
The same guy has been cutting my hair for about 20 years. It took him about 4 tries to get it right because of the growing pattern. Once he figured it out, he's been gold.

Prior to him and when I lived in Dallas, I found a girl in Tampa who nailed it the first time. I would fly into Tampa every 3 weeks or so to get it cut. This went on for about 3 years until I moved back home.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1