09-05-2020, 02:06 PM   #66
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Run 1. Vettel to give tow.
Ferrari releases Leclerc first. Vettel has to overtake.

Run 2. Leclerc to give tow.
Ferrari releases Vettel first. And Leclerc when there are 5-6 cars between him and Vettel.

Genius.
actually Leclerc was asking on radio why he overtook him as well since they re trying to keep in delta for completing in and out laps from now on.. i guess Vettel didnt want to have a tow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Mate .That's what I actually mean , probably the Mercs will run the whole race in a spec. of the Party-Mode .
That's why I said , the Party-Mode is still alive ...
As we know and saw today the new FIA regulation is useless , because the FIA has no idea how the Party-Mode looks like from the beginning .

As for Albon :
Albon can not handle the car from MAX . Albon would crash with MAX his setup with very low downforce to increase the top speed .
This has to do with exceptional driver skills . Like usual ,MAX is doing more with less ..
MAX tested it yesterday in the practice with even lower downforce . That's what we could see when he kissed the wall ...

As for tomorrow during the race :
Once past half the race , the cars will run lighter with less of fuel . That can be dangerous at Monza with lack of downforce !
mate FIA cant ban a specific mode it wont be fair anyway.. what d be the point otherwise it d be cup series.. they just banned the different maps thats all.. you cant punish an engine manufacturer building powerful engines it doesnt make sense.. FIA only asked teams to upload their maps to server prior quali.. but yes banning different maps is a useless attempt to kill Merc' dominance i agree..

and for Albon sorry i cant agree with you mate.. difference is not setup only.. setup among drivers is already different.. difference is parts and its not fair.. here you re assuming Merc' downgrades Bottas' car without a proof and it doesnt look right for you, Albon races a different car than Max.. its ridiculous and not fair at all..