Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari 360 Modena, BMW 650i,

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlonline View Post
Hey, watch it there. You're starting to sound like our President. Make Americans Rich(er) Again (at least for the top 1 %).
Ouch! ;-)

Maybe I needed a sarcasm icon?
evanavery by the way what car you drive doesn't dictate how much money you have. warren buffet drives a regular cadillac, or, is he not richer than you too because you think you are so great because you bought a 5 year old car that can be had for $75k without a roof replaced with a canvas tent & paid $165,000, so now you think you are so great. here in naples pool boys drive 911 Turbo's. don't let what car you drive dictate your wealth. because i don't spend all my money on a nice car to just have it sit in traffic? good try, but let me tell you, you guys are the most complaining, arrogant, prideful men i've ever seen who think you are among the elite because you drive an i8. get over yourselves. go to the mclaren forums, guys who are running around with $10,000,000 of cars in their garages are 10x more humble than most people on this forum. they want to help you over there & want you to make the best decision when it comes to mclarens or any car for that matter. here, everyone cries & you have to bring your salty political opinions into a basic convo on cars. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN TILL 2024!!!!!
Appreciate 0