Rep
Drives: 2016 JKU and 2013 F30 335i

Garage List
2010 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaM335ic
Count me in on all of this but it seems kinda early. It's not even the middle of November, still count me in though. Also for you who read the last thread about me contacting Amazon, I got a generic response back about the idea going to the appropriate person. So maybe we can wait for that option to if people are not comfy with handing there address out. The plan set in motion right now works for me still. But might make things easier, idk.
Ordering stuff online sometimes takes awhile. And don't forget shipping internationally takes an extra couple weeks sometimes. We just want to get the process going so we can think of brilliant ideas
Yeah, they wanted me to call them about the idea but been busy the last two days. Also with Amazon, it's easy to ship with 2 day free for us prime people and probably easy to ship to Canada. I mean for the most part 20-40 dollar price range items, shipping shouldn't be a big deal. But Im curious about the people outside of North America.

Sold* 2010 335i with Active Autowerke cat-less DP's, Cat-back exhaust, CP, and BOV, AFE stage 2 sealed intake, JB4 G5, BMS OCC, BMS oil cooler valve, Alpina Transmission flash and other misc coding.
Appreciate 0