12-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #14
squartus
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3 6MT

Garage List
2010 E92 BMW M3  [10.00]
Get your BF etc done with a dexa scan, only way to get the true numbers. Gives alot of other data as well as exact ammount of muscle. For me about 11.5% BF "dexa scan BF%" is as low as I like to go and be able to carry on normal life, decent lifting/strength and not be to crazy with food. Still need to be very strict, but do not need to count macros etc at that point.

Now how you look is going to depend on the muscle and symmetry you have, not just BF %. Getting lean is easy, carrying decent ammount of muscle while staying lean is the hard part.
So I would just off the top of my head say you just more time in the gym, more food etc before worrying about getting to lean. Need a foundation, now you can "bulk" just fine without getting fat. Can pack on lbs of muscle while keeping abs, you just need 300-500 calories over your baseline. Not freaking 3,000 over, thats why guys get all feaking fat and puffy. They then need to sped tons of time and effort to remove that when they lean down, besides wastefull and pointless its not exactly good for your health eating bad like that

4.4L LC stroker/ESS VT2-625/Volk te37 sl's/AA exhaust/DSS Carbon Fiber driveshaft/ARH Headers.. etc

Last edited by squartus; 12-21-2016 at 04:44 PM..
Appreciate 0