Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoweboarder720 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoweboarder720 View Post
they make these things look like warped appliances and wonder why they don't sell
I know. The i8 was probably one of the most gorgeous car BMW ever made and the little brother looks like we'll, the i3.
They are fun little cars though, I had a 2014 for about a year for comuting. Finally fed up with the 80 mile range and went back to gas.
At 150 miles it should be fine, if BMW can sell these for around $40k before incentives, they will do really well. At $50k+, most people would go with the model 3.
oh i don't mean to say they're bad cars, I think they are great for their intended purpose, albeit I thought they needed more range like you said but these 2019s fix that. I really don't get why they went with this design though. yes, it's surprisingly functional but it seems they took a page out of Toyota's book where if it's environmentally friendly, it's gotta be hard on the eyes
They are as ugly as the Nissan Juke dude. I totally agree they are no looker, I just don't know why the I department pump out the i8 and the i3 at the same time.
One is the prom queen while the other is the ugly duckling got beaten by an ugly stick loaded with acid :P.

Past: E46 Metallic Blue Coupe 323i GONE: E86 Jet Black Z4 Convertible GONE: E92 Crimson Red 335i,
F30 Liquid Blue Matallic 328i
Current Garage Queen: Mineral White F83 M4
Appreciate 0