View Single Post
      12-06-2019, 06:49 PM   #5
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
What in the complete and utter FUCK!?!?!?!?!

I've watched this and other footage several times and I still can't believe WTF I watched.
this is some of the most Horrific Disregard for human life by Police EVER!!!

This reminded me of that shootout in the movie Sicario!

Since when do or can Police use innocent bystanders inside of their vehicles as shields in a high powered shootout? When can Police disregard a innocent hostage?

The implications of this incident are tremendous.

Just wooooooow.....

Agreed, I'm extremely supportive of the police and hate second guessing them/their decisions in the heat of the moment (I went to school for LE and trained/volunteered with a local PD for years).......but geezus. I to can't believe what I just watched and the decisions that where made. Especially using civilian vehicles like they are SWAT vehicles for cover while firing. They obviously are making the civilians inside those vehicles targets. I'm truly dumbfounded. If they wanted to take them down it appears they had many opportunities prior to this when there were hardly any civilians around.

You are correct, this will be talked about, litigated, studied and eventually turned into a training opportunity for future officers in the years to come.

Last edited by minn19; 12-06-2019 at 07:02 PM..
Appreciate 4
TXSTYLE13822.50
MKSixer34184.50
NEfan5082658.50