04-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #336
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
you guys ever try trutein? the flavor is unbelievable. its not the 100% determining factor for buying protein, but you wouldn't be able to tell its a protein shake. i haven't gotten any in a while, but i think its time to throw it in the mix. my favorite was lemon meringue.
https://supplementwarehouse.com/prod...caAiqEEALw_wcB
Checked it out. Might have to give it a try...plus they have a pretty good selection of flavors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Na haven't tried this, but lemon meringue is an outrageous protein flavor lol, do you mix it with anything? Not knocking it, but I always mix PB with my protein and peanut butter and lemon meringue doesn't sound like the best combo. The protein blend seems solid though!
Lemon meringue is an odd flavor lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
Water is fine, but I'll use milk on occasion. Milk just makes it better.
Milk totally changes the taste. If I use water it taste watered down but milk makes it taste sweeter and it taste exactly what the flavor says it is
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0