05-27-2020, 04:15 AM   #970
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
Looks like this one is on the slide down to .50 at close.
Yeah......Just keep an eye on it today as it may be a same day trade. If I got .20 out of this...I would probably take the profit and run.

Even if it were to go higher...remember don't get caught trying to chase bigger numbers. If it's green and you feel good.....get out.

That's how I accumulated what I have to play in this $5 and under game.

Like I said...I'm a conservative guy and it's hard for me to let go of money. Xspa was my biggest play yet in one go......and I think they have a solid plan regardless. So I plan to hold it for awhile.

SFET - Starting to wake up. It's 1.62+ PM from 1.26 yesterday.....and I feel we will see that continue to ebb and flow all the way up to the ER.

SEEL...is down PM - but a sale of any one of their drugs in the pipeline could easily reap $100s of million. Most of the Activity was Institutional Buying. The news is still good. Institutions are stacked and heavy in this. The chart pullback and dip buying was healthy. Roths still has a high PT for them.

Catalyst - The scientist who helped create the J&J study said Seelos‘ study is better. Also the VA could accept the suicidal behavior drug from $SEEL because J&J was told by the VA that it won’t accept a drug for profit over life.

https://publicintegrity.org/politics...pharmacy-list/
Attached Images