05-27-2020, 05:16 AM   #971
M4_GTS
Lieutenant Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah......Just keep an eye on it today as it may be a same day trade. If I got .20 out of this...I would probably take the profit and run.

Even if it were to go higher...remember don't get caught trying to chase bigger numbers. If it's green and you feel good.....get out.

That's how I accumulated what I have to play in this $5 and under game.

Like I said...I'm a conservative guy and it's hard for me to let go of money. Xspa was my biggest play yet in one go......and I think they have a solid plan regardless. So I plan to hold it for awhile.

SFET - Starting to wake up. It's 1.62+ PM from 1.26 yesterday.....and I feel we will see that continue to ebb and flow all the way up to the ER.

SEEL...is down PM - but a sale of any one of their drugs in the pipeline could easily reap $100s of million. Most of the Activity was Institutional Buying. The news is still good. Institutions are stacked and heavy in this. The chart pullback and dip buying was healthy. Roths still has a high PT for them.

Catalyst - The scientist who helped create the J&J study said Seelos‘ study is better. Also the VA could accept the suicidal behavior drug from $SEEL because J&J was told by the VA that it won’t accept a drug for profit over life.

https://publicintegrity.org/politics...pharmacy-list/

Good call on SFET. I hold that and will likely take profit tomorrow.

Also good call on SEEL. I held that and took profit. Might buy back in since its a good entry point now.

Great call on XSPA. I held that and made double my money. Will continue to hold some shares as well.

I try not to be greedy and will even take 10-20% profit to play it safe. Thats what I will aim for with BIOC

Thanks for the tips!
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00