Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah I looked it up as soon as I seen your post. I still want to know how they can go without anything happening with the ticker.

My lowest earning Biotech is up 16%....but again I got in really low.

It's wild to watch people on some of the different stock forums get into things.....and when it doesn't double in the next 2 days get out. They even sell for a loss. I guess time is money for them.

Meanwhile....I have been holding for a few months while they are screaming the sky is falling.
I could be wrong, but I think it's because they are trading purely on technical analysis; they see some chart movement or variable fluctuation they don't like, and in their eyes, "it's over." I've only been doing this a month, so who am I to say this, but I don't think it's the right approach to have if you're looking for consistency. I am (and always will) only invest in companies or ideas I truly believe in. The technical approach is a tool, but I don't think it should be your only tool.
I agree with this. I didn't even flinch when they started going down today simply because I believe in the business plans of the ones I am in and they should have future increases fairly soon. I guess we will see.
Appreciate 3