View Single Post
      03-22-2011, 02:56 AM   #473
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
To be honest I've gotten lucky and most of my picks came from advice from others. I also never had a huge amount invested and I was trading heavily using money from my margin account. As of late though I've been bouncing around the same total profit for way too long and considering I'm trading on margin its not worth holding onto my current stocks so I'm looking for some new plays.

My by FAR largest holding Las Vegas Sands decided to go south on me as of late so it's been killing any kind of gains I've been making from any of my other holdings.

Suncor Energy and CNQ have been good to me in terms of my entry and exit points, but I feel like my money could get a better return elsewhere.

I'm looking to just go heavy into something with a 10-15% return target. IF anyone wants to discuss in detail just PM me or reply in here... I have a ton on my mind and don't have the time to go through with anything, I really want to get more active in my trading.

Ferrari: I've invested way too much time, energy, money into the doctor business so I have to pull through with it now haha. I'm also no master of the market, I've been considerably lucky with my picks so far and it's not something I'm confident in doing as my main gig.... but using money generated from my daytime job as a doctor to get invested more heavily into the market is the game plan for now.
If you picked up some LVS calls last week they would have paid off quite nicely this Monday. LVS took quite a beating recently but had quite a nice bounce this Monday. Let's see if it manages to gain back those recent losses. LVS is not doing all that well in the US but in Singapore and Macau they are doing very well. I wish I loaded up last Friday
Appreciate 0