Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Mine is on the ship right now. I believe it boarded the vessel last Thursday. It's a little concerning that this happened although I can't say it's the first time I'm hearing about things like these. I've heard of things such as body panels needing to be repainted to doors needing to be replaced from cars knocking into each other during shipping. Please keep us posted as to how long the whole process takes and how they'll resolve this issue for you. I would expect some concessions to be made in your favor because of this inconvenience, but then again who knows. Perhaps this situation is something that is perceived as normal with transporting cars overseas.
Thanks for the input!

It seems that the normal time to arrive at my dealership is 4-6 days from the time it is loaded on the transport from that port. The repairs will extend the targeted time of arrival at the dealership from 6-19 or 6-20 to 6-29 or 7-1. I have informed the dealership that I will inspect the car prior to taking delivery and reserve the right to refuse acceptance.

I will keep everyone informed.
Cheers-mk
Appreciate 0