12-04-2021, 04:30 AM   #312
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
My suspicions arise when Fia are dragging heels with reference to Mercs rear wing and bendy front wing, intake plenum cooling and other things.
LH's car has yet to be randomly picked this year to be thoroughly checked when everyone else's has as Bubbles has pointed out. It just doesn't add up despite what little attention the stewards have done concerning car 44 on the face of it and Max's car being torn apart by them.
Well FIA be doing FIA things, but the cars still do go through scrutineering just not that random full year down. But still if Mercedes is banking on them not fully checking to cheat, they're risking a DQ when a check occurs. Then right after a massive lawsuit when everyone else finds out.

They did inspect the wings as per RB's request and standard load testing, no issues.

As for the plenum I believe redbull raised concerns but the temp sensors were in the correct place as per the FIA. If RB is still concerned they could at any time request further testing.
irunalot1518.00