Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
An intelligent innocent person, celebrity or otherwise, would hold onto any form of potential evidence they had until after the proceedings were completely over (including penalty phase) if it could potentially exonerate them or provide evidence the NFL was "out to get them". He could have put it in a safe until everything was final. So rationalize all you'd like, but he was either covering up something or being idiotic when he destroyed the phone at the time he did. There was a CBA that gave the NFL the authority to act as it did and Brady destroyed the one thing that could possibly have helped him prove the NFL acted in bad faith. Case closed.
A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Cowboys fan (yes, I know) living in MA, so all I hear all day are Patriots fans defending Brady and the organization to the end. Making tons of excuses about him destroying his phone (e.g. "it's his property, he can do whatever he wants with it").

Well, yes, I guess he can....and doing "whatever he wanted" just earned himself a 4 game suspension. Much deserved.

Suckers!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0