View Single Post
      09-20-2016, 02:56 PM   #26
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
A violation is a violation man. When it comes to stuff like this, I operate on a common sense law, rather than hard evidence. Clearly you have strong feelings about it so I won't try to justify anything. You can side against the NFL, might as well stop watching football if you don't agree with them.

I have played professional soccer and I can with 100% certainty can tell you when a ball is over or under-inflated to regulation spec. Whether you choose to believe rules or not, it's up to you. So what's legal then? if 1.5lbs is okay is 2lbs okay? is 2 is okay then is 2.3 okay? if 2.3 is okay then shall we just rouns it up to 3? And so on... You have to draw a line somewhere.

If you choose to be sour about it, that's fine. Every team goes through politics, the ones who get picked out are the ones who are successful in the game. If the Titans were caught using deflated balls last year it would have probably been handled behind closed doors first. Since it was the Pats, who also coincidentally won the division from that game, hello spotlight. Cheers bro, enjoy some football!
lol wut?

there is no evidence that a violation even occurred, and it has been scientifically proven that the lower PSI could have been due to the environment and not someone deflating the ball.

And Panthers and Vikings were caught, actually caught during a game, tampering with game balls and were told "Dont do that again".

Brady wasnt suspended for ball tampering either, Goodell suspended him for conduct detrimental to the league. This is a judgement call suspension that Goodell can make for whatever reason he wants, per the CBA.

But tell me again how it isnt Goodell just trying to flex his muscles.
Appreciate 0