SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
lol wut?

there is no evidence that a violation even occurred, and it has been scientifically proven that the lower PSI could have been due to the environment and not someone deflating the ball.

And Panthers and Vikings were caught, actually caught during a game, tampering with game balls and were told "Dont do that again".

Brady wasnt suspended for ball tampering either, Goodell suspended him for conduct detrimental to the league. This is a judgement call suspension that Goodell can make for whatever reason he wants, per the CBA.

But tell me again how it isnt Goodell just trying to flex his muscles.
Okay you're right and the NFL is 100% wrong. Maybe stop watching football if you feel that strongly about it? Or if you want to be a realist, and see that the pats were caught cheating again, maybe not red handed, but still caught. Let's say you were tracking your car in in stock class, and won the race. Then after the race somebody found out that you had a supercharger (or any illegal addon for the class) and your argument was "hey i don't know how that got on there, and you didn't see me do it so therefore you have no proof". Do you just say, well they couldn't prove that our team installed it so we're not guilty. The NFL isn't US Court circuit, there are judgment calls made based on facts rather than red-handed proof. If this isn't something you can deal with, may as well stop watching football because it's going to keep happening. Just my 2 cents, you obviously disagree.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0