09-20-2016, 05:14 PM   #31
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
ill go ahead and type this as simply as i can...

they were not caught. there was no evidence that they tampered with the balls. of the 2 gauges that were used to test the balls, 1 showed lower than the other gauge, which put the balls out of regulation. Also, the colts balls were also under regulation psi. In the Wells report, wells decided that the higher reading gauge was used on the Pats balls and the lower reading gauge on the Colts balls, despite what the ref said in his statement.

Maybe you dont understand the case, or havent done the research, and just like to read headlines. I dont know how well educated you are, but if you are curious, PM me and ive done a lot of research on this i can share.
Masters in finance, well educated. While you're sitting here questioning my education level maybe you should learn what an apostrophe is, and go edit your post. I don't just read the headlines, if you want to start digging down low and start questioning my education level maybe it's you that should do some research instead of making up things to attack. I'm not sure why you would turn a football debate into a battle of scholastic achievement. Clearly you're hard-headed, it a judgment thing not a hard evidence thing at this point. But you're right the NFL just suspends one of the leading quarterbacks just for fun, better stop watching football...

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0