United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
interesting debates..
Dood I know... I love talking about these topics even when your not on the favorable side cause it lets you think about things in the long run... & what you truly believe in. I mean its easy to attack anybody on the board, its much harder to think carefully about the reality of things.

The way I see it is:

1) Yes animal cruelty is bad... and that skinning the animal crap while its alive is inhumane but...
2) Even if your moved by this... I can say from experience that many people wont do anything about it which makes them just as guilty as those who are doing the animal injustices.

& the thing is... I'm admitting to it... I'm admitting that shit I'm not gonna do a damn thing--not because im inhumane but thats just because we pick what fights to fight and which fights to run away from...

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0