View Single Post
      01-16-2019, 10:57 AM   #92
Dogeeseegod
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Blue Water 128i-6

favorite young drunk punk story:

Myself and a good pal headed out of town by bus to see a leftover crack show. we arrived in Spokane, promptly went to a convenience store and bought PBR 40s. We met some random homeless people on the way over to the show and smoked a doobie with them and donated one of the 40s we totally couldn't finish before getting to the show. We partied our ass off at the concert, leftover crack always gets my anti-gov blood boiling! lol after the show we were super drunk and headed to the bus stop where we met some dudes from the show and did a little more street side drinking and story telling...this is where I black out. I am woken by a bus driver who says " this is the last stop man, time to get off the bus. I exit the bus and have no idea where I am. I turn and ask the bus driver where I am and he says "deer park". Where? I call my mom and ask her to come pick me up in deer park at the bus stop. She says "where is deer park?" I literally have no idea, so I say "Washington, I think!" She finds out where I am and takes me back to my apartment. I get home, lay down and the phone starts ringing off the hook. I finally answer it and its my buddy that I went to the show with (also my roommate) He asks if I can pick him up at the same bus stop we were at the night before. It turns out we both got into a fight at the bus stop. I followed a guy onto a bus to deer park to keep being a dick and who knows what happened then. My buddy chased a guy around the streets of Spokane, got lost and passed out on the street and was taken care of by the same homeless people we hung out with before the show! I picked him up, brought him home and we got drunk to celebrate being to drunk to remember wtf happened lol. Oh to be young again!
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00
DETRoadster11462.50